Your Presentation Title MUST be no more than 125 characters (including letters, numbers, & punctuation) in length. Exceeding this limit will result in your title being truncated.
Your abstract MUST be no more than 800 characters (including letters, numbers, and punctuation) in length. Exceeding this limit will result in your abstract being truncated.
- DO NOT use Company / Individual Name – all rules apply to title, abstract, and objectives.
- User Member company names may be referenced if presentation is a case study.
- Agenda Committee will review submission prior to sending to voters and has sole. discretion to change presentation type to case study if company name is referenced and presentation type is not case study.
- Exception to presentation type may be made if type is SIG or panel
- Voters will be instructed NOT to penalize papers mentioning company name.
- Individual names are never allowed.
Please enter your abstract in the space provided. Tell us, in paragraph format, what the audience should learn from your presentation. Use complete sentences as this abstract will be used in the conference agenda if your presentation is selected.
Please submit your abstract in the proper format::
- Use paragraph format
- Do not use all caps
- Do not use bulleted or numbered lists
- Do not use abbreviations - when crafting your abstract, please carefully spell out abbreviations for ease of interpretation and in consideration of all users (e.g., spell out 'E-Business Suite' rather than using 'EBS')
The presentation selection committee reserves the right to edit any grammatical errors.
To maximize the chance of your paper being selected, please fill in all 3 objectives.
Please limit each objective to 200 characters or less (including letters, numbers, & punctuation). Exceeding this limit will result in your objectives being truncated. Please use proper grammar and formatting as these objectives will be published in the conference agenda if your presentation is selected.
Please use the following format for your objectives:
- Do not use all caps
- Do not use abbreviations - when crafting your objectives, please carefully spell out abbreviations for ease of interpretation and in consideration of all users (e.g., spell out E-Business Suite rather than using EBS)
- Do not type dashes (--), TBD, TBA or NA in the objective fields - your presentation may not be considered if you do not enter at least three valid objectives
- Do not capitalize each word in your objective
- Correct: This is what an objective looks like
- Incorrect: This Is Not What An Objective Looks Like
The presentation selection committee reserves the right to edit grammatical errors and truncate objective text.
Your presentation may have up to four (4) co-presenters. Additional co-presenters cannot be accommodated. To add your co-presenter(s), please click the 'Add Co-presenter' button.
PLEASE NOTE: Co-presenters do NOT receive a complimentary pass.
Timeline and Deadlines
- Week of March 4 2024: Accepted presenters will be notified.
- Friday, March 29th, 2024: Deadline for completing the conference registration process.
- Wednesday, May 15th, 2024: Presentation slides on provided template due.
Failure to submit slides or register by the due dates will result in the cancellation of your accepted session(s) and/or forfeiture of your discounted registration.
REQUIRED: SPEAKER DEADLINES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (if your paper is selected):
I acknowledge and accept the requirements of the timeline.
Agreements & Acknowledgements
View the Presenter Compliance Agreement
- Acknowledge the Presenter Compliance Agreement:
I acknowledge and accept the Presenter Compliance Agreement.
- By checking the following, I agree to present for at least 50 minutes:
I acknowledge and accept the time requirement.
If the application is not complete, it will not be accepted by the selection committee.
A confirmation email will be sent to the primary email address listed within this submission. Please retain the confirmation for your records.